A pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
1. Intermediate examination in science.
2. The first year of the three year degree course in science.
3. 10 + 2 examination in science.
4. Pre degree examination or
5. Any other qualification approved by the pharmacy council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
The course of study in Bachelor in Pharmacy comprises of Part-I and Part-II. There shall be an examination in the first year on the subjects of Part-I and an examination in the second year comprising the Part-II subjects.
The course of academic training is of 2 years duration with minimum of 180 working days per year followed by a practical training not less than 500 hours covered in around 3 months.